Entry Level membership is a digitally based introduction to NAEYC and it’s diverse professional resources. Benefits include:
• Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more—through NAEYC digital resources.
• Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect to members who share your specific passion.
• Discounted insurance offerings, including professional liability insurance.
• 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive members only resource sales during the year.
• Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only VIP area at our Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
• Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
• Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week.
OCAEYC Entry Level Benefits include:
• Free entry to OCAEYC professional development events.
• Free entry to OCAEYC “Teacher Talks”.
• Eligible to receive OCAEYC awards and grants.
• Access to Members Only discounts for educational resources and special deals.
• Access to Members Only on-line job board.
• Subscription to on-line OCAEYC Newsletter.
• Social Media membership badge.